The default location for Android SDK in IntelliJ Android Studio IDE is something like/Users/code2care/Android/adt-bundle-mac-x86_64-20140702/sdk (on Mac OS X), In Windows Its in User/Appdata/Android.
Follow these Steps as Same.
- Just close Android Project that is open in Android Studio.It would be better if you can close the IDE completely and restart it.
- Now you should be able to see the “Welcome to Android Studio” window with Recent Projects at the left and Quick Start options at the right. Select Configure from the Quick Start Options.
- Now select Project Defaults from Configure Options.
- Select Project Structure.
- You would now get a Pop-up window SDK Locations
- You can change the path of the SDK under Android SDK location : text filed.
- Make changes to the path and Click Apply
- We are done!