Here is Cyanogenmod 13 for Xiaomi Redmi 2. Go through the Article. Enjoy :)
Today there comes a Update of Android Marshmallow for Redmi 2,
Screenshots for CM13 Marshmallow for Redmi 2:
1. VOLUP+VOLDOWN to boot into recovery.
2. YAS537 Compass Sensor is not working.
3. GPS not working properly.
4. FM Radio not patched to work on marshmallow.
5. Pictures cannot be taken but video recordings possible.
Download CM13 Marshmallow for Redmi 2.
- Download CM13 Mashmallow for Redmi 2 ROM (Updated) : Here or Alternate Link : Here (Password: 22fb)
- Download ROM Folder (All Updates) : Here
- Download Recovery: Here
Steps to Install the CM13 Marshmallow for Redmi 2
- Transfer the ROM file and Google Applications file to SD card of your smartphone.
- You must have TWRP installed on your smartphone.
- Now boot your smartphone into recovery mode.
- Perform backup of your current ROM.
- Now Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, System and User Data
- Select Install and then Browse the ROM file.
- Swipe to flash it.
- Then Flash Google Apps file.
- Wipe Cache/Dalvik Cache.
- Reboot System.
Full Video Tutorial for this. Credits to Satyajit for uploading this Video.
Note: This is Unofficial Marhmallow rom for the Redmi 2 Flash it on your own Risk.