Microsoft has rolled out Windows 10 Mobile Insider with the Preview Build 10572. Before 10549.4 had a bug that prevented upgrade to it from prior builds, so Insiders who wanted to try it out needed to flash back to 8.1 but now in the newly build 10572, this bug has been fixed.
Late night Gabriel Aul tweeted and informed the users about new update:
Not only this but also there are many new features added in 10572 which include:
- Cortana will give you missed call notification on your PC and you can directly texts from your PC to that person. But you should remember that you are signed into Cortana with the same Microsoft Account on both your phone and PC.
- Maps can be seen offline, you can save offline maps to SD card. This feature is among the best feature.
- Photo app has been improved you can now mark local photos on your phone as favorites and have them shuffle on the Live Tile.
- Cortana power issue has also been treated for a better battery life.
- Storage looks has been changed now it has got a new look.
Steps to follow for upgrading to 10572:
- Go back to Windows 8.1 first using the Windows Device Recovery Tool.
- Once you’re on Windows Phone 8.1, install the Windows Insider app, choose the Fast ring, and reboot your phone.
- After that – this build should download and install on your phone.
Note:- After your phone has been upgraded your screen will turn black so DO NOT WORRY at all. It will settle in just 5-10 minutes and your phone will be fine